1. Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ personal data and we encourage you to read this Privacy Statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. By sending us an email or registering for an account with us through our ‘Online Store’ — for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will NOT share your personal data with any ‘Government’ or ‘non-Government’ entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific bridge of security investigation.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This site may contain links to external sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
(a) For any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
(b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
All information submitted through this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know- how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd through this site. Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information except as agreed by the Kim Choo Holdings Pte Ltd entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
Last Updated on 1st August 2016